To nominate anybody (including yourself) for an open position (listed below), please use the printable nominations form.
The following Positions are open, and Nominations are being accepted:
Nominee’s listed as of today 11/10/2022
- Vice-Chair – Susan K
- District Liaison
- Phone Coordinator – Carlina W
- Meeting Scheduler– Quent O
- Member at Large A – Matthew S
- Member at Large C –
- H & I Chair
- Events Chair – Mari Anne G / Rokki P
They have a 2-year rotation. See the By-Laws for position descriptions. Each person nominated needs to attend 2 consecutive meetings (i.e., November and December). WVI will vote on nominations on December 19, with new officers starting January 1, 2023.
A Simple Guide for….
NEW Intergroup Representatives attending Willamette Valley Intergroup (WVI) meetings:
Congratulations on becoming your group’s representative to the WVI !!! You have been entrusted with voting your group’s conscience on policies and decisions affecting “carrying the message” of Alcoholics Anonymous in our area. Our hope is that you are sharing the Meeting Minutes and all pertinent information with your home group AND bringing your groups concerns and questions to the WVI meeting.
To better acquaint yourself with the role of a representative, review the position description at Willamette Valley Intergroup Representative.
Meeting Day is the 3rd Monday of each month at 7:00PM:
Please arrive a few minutes early so we can get accurate attendance.
- Please email your Group Report to firstname.lastname@example.org to help make sure minutes are accurate.
- Vote on any motions made.
- Provide a verbal Group Report when called upon.
Please arrive a few minutes early to get prepared for meeting.
- Pick up all handouts (that you will share with your home group) from the piano.
- Be sure to sign-in on sheet that is going around the room. Your name may not be on the list, if it is not please write your name, your home group meeting name, your email address, phone and then initial that you were present.
- One of the handouts will be a ½ sheet titled “Group Reports”. Please complete this form each meeting. Provide some information about your group, events you have going on, or service positions that are open. At the end of the meeting, please give to the Secretary and she will place your report into the Meeting Minutes. When the secretary completes the meeting minutes, they will email the minutes to everyone on the email distribution list.